|Products used in the #RedLipstickChallenge|
The other day I wrapped up a personal challenge where I wore red lipstick everyday for a full week to see what happened. It was fun to get myself out of my comfort zone and try something new. (Note: I love red lipstick, but rarely wear it for a full day.) I had no specific aim with this challenge and was not trying to make a statement. Moreover I just wanted to document my experiences.
Here’s my observations over the course of the challenge:
- I get TONS of compliments when I wear red on my lips.
- At a football game where the team’s colors include red, I will not be the only one rocking red lips to match a jersey.
- Red can be a pain to maintain, especially when eating In-N-Out.
- I felt more sophisticated and professional, which led to being more productive and inspired.
- You are always ready to go out. This is a good thing since you end up waiting on your other half to get ready for once.
- I get a little bored wearing the same or similar colors day after day.